Audi A5 2008-2010 Headlight Update Bi-led Projector Lens
The Audi A5 is a series of compact executive coupe cars produced by the German automobile manufacturer Audi since March 2007. The A5 range additionally comprises the coupe, cabriolet, and “Sportback” (a four-door hatchback with a fastback-like roofline) version of the Audi A4 saloon and estate models.
This Audi A5 2008 has an original Valeo projector lens with the AFS system. This projector lens has so poor lighting output. Now Koito bi-led projector lens become more and more popular in the car headlight retrofit market. Bi-led projector lens has a brighter output and a long lifespan. It is time to update the bi-led projector lens.
But how to retrofit it without opening the headlight plastic cover.
Because the back side of the headlight is big, so we designed an frame to update the poor light without opening the headlight cover.
OK, Let’s do it , please follow me.
- Drilling 2 holes on the plastic adapter, please see the photos below
- Use Pliers to cut off the bottom of the frame and use the screwdriver cut off the top of the bracket.
- Whirling the Valeo projector lens, cut off the lens bracket and then take out the original lens and bracket
- Take off this white point.
- Install our metal retrofit adapter.
- And then install the bi-led projector lens directly.
- If you need shrouds, you can choose our black small shrouds RY-DS3015.
- The original wire does not have function now, please take out the PC board. Connect the wire with the projector lens directly.
- All finished.