Audi A7 2011-2016 Headlight Update bi-xenon Projector Lens
The Audi A7 is an executive car produced by Audi since 2010. A five-door liftback, it features a sloping roofline with a steeply raked rear window and integrated boot lid (forming the so-called “Sportback”) and four frameless doors.
As time goes on, the lighting output become poorer and poorer. It is time to update the projector lens.
But how to retrofit it without opening the headlight plastic cover.
Now we designed an nice bracket. This bracket is made by high-precision bending process. It comes with a return spring and a follow-up limit pin. Overall replacement, easy installation, high accuracy, saving time for lamp modification.
OK, Let’s do it, please follow me.
- Cut some parts of the hella 3R projector lens, as photos below.
- Install the retrofit adapter into the hella lens.
- Take out the original lighting module, and connect the wire with the projector lens.
- Disassemble the original AFS motor and marked it which is left and right.
- Install the motor into the metal bracket.
- Changed the original high-tension line to a normal wire. So it has enough space to install a metal adapter and the projector lens.
- Cut off some parts of car light, as photos show.
- Connecting the wires, and pay attention to the positive and negative.
- All finish