Audi Q5 2010-2012 Headlight Update Biled Projector Lens
How to update Audi Q5 2010-2012 headlight with biled projector lens
This Audi Q5 2010-2012 has original projector lens and the original lens is Koito Q5 projector lens. But as the time goes on, the lighting output become poorer and poorer. Now Koito biled projector lens become more and more popular in car headlight retrofit market. Biled projector lens has brighter output and long lifespan. It is time to update biled projector lens.
But how to retrofit it without opening the headlight plastic cover.
Because the back side of the headlight is big, so we designed an frame to update the poor light without opening the headlight cover.
OK, Let’s do it , please follow me.
- First you use choose an PES2.5*100 screwdriver and do some modify so that it will easy to be used.
- Take off the socket with this screwdriver.
- Remove the bulbs from the lens, and cut off the original projector lens reflector bowl.
- Rotating the Q5 projector lens to remover the original black shrouds, and then dismount 4 screws on projector lens.
- Take the original projector lens and plastic adapter out.
- Install our metal frame and biled lens. If you need shrouds, you can choose our black small shrouds RY-DS3015.
- All finished.