Audi Q5 2015-2018 Headlight Update Bi-led Projector Lens
How to update Audi Q5 2015 headlight with bi-led projector lens
This Audi Q5 2015 has original Koito Q5 projector lens. But as time goes on, the lighting output becomes poorer and poorer. Now Koito bi-led projector lens become more and more popular in the car headlight retrofit market. Bi-led projector lens has a brighter output and long lifespan. It is time to update bi-led projector lens.
But how to retrofit it without opening the headlight plastic cover.
Because the backside of the headlight is big, so we designed an frame to update the poor light without opening the headlight cover.
OK, Let’s do it , please follow me.
- First you use choose an PES2.5*100 screwdriver and do some modify so that it will easy to be used.
- Cut off this three socket with this screwdriver. And then take out the original Q5 lens.
- Cut off the plastic adapter as the photos shows below. And then take out the original frame.
- Install our metal retrofit adapter.
- And then install the bi-led projector lens directly.
- If you need shrouds, you can choose our black small shrouds RY-DS3015.
- All finished.