Audi Q7 2016 Headlight Update bi-xenon hella Projector Lens
How to update Audi Q7 2016 headlight with bi-xenon projector lens
This headlight is so big and used with cool glue. It is so hard to open the cover. So we designed a bracket that does not need to open the cover to update the hella lens.
But how to retrofit it?
OK, Let’s do it, please follow me.
- First, you use a T20 screwdriver to disassemble the lens reflector bowl.
- Rotating lens and take off the shrouds and remove the lens bracket.
- Remove the original car motor
- And take off the original plastic adapter
- Put the motor back and then install our metal bracket.
- Install projector lenses and shrouds directly. You can choose ROYALIN hella lens and ROYALIN shrouds RY-DS3015
- Fixed the screws
- All finished